Policies & Reservations at South Court Inn
- Breakfast, Special Diet and Food Allergy Issues:
- Breakfast is served at 9:00 AM.
- Please Note: Breakfast is always cooks choice. Being a small B & B, we do our best to provide a delicious breakfast for our guests. However sometimes, we are unable to handle very restrictive medical dietary needs. Please indicate during the reservation process if you have any dietary medical restrictions. We are unable to provide "Atkins", "Paleo" diet or Kosher breakfasts.
Check In Time: 3:00 PM ~ Late check-in after 8PM please call ahead to make arrangements (breakfast prep starts early!).
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Five private off-street parking spaces are provided on the premises for Inn guests. Four are by the entry walkway and one is by the cottage for cottage guests only.
- Please use our paved driveway and not the neighbor's gravel one! You will pass by the front lawn that has a lit "South Court Inn" sign on your right followed by our paved driveway that has an ornate street lamp on it.
- Park by the front entrance on your right in the marked parking lot as you come up the driveway, ring the doorbell, we'll be waiting for you!
- Minimum Stays
- All reservations are for a minimum of two nights.
- Single night reservations may be taken only with a call within five days in advance.
- Stays of 4 days or more enjoy an automatic 10% discount.
- Any discounts available or applied are only applicable to reservations made directly on our website.
- “Wine Hour” is 5 PM to 6 PM for a complimentary glass of Virginia wine on your arrival day!
- WiFi is available and complimentary with high speed cable access.
- Massage. Single/Couple’s massage available; must be scheduled prior to arrival.
- Flowers are available for special occasions. Must be ordered two days in advance of your arrival.
- Gift Certificates available – purchase online at our online gift shop, call or e-mail us for custom amounts.
- Children/Extra Persons:
- The cottage upstairs has two sleigh beds allowing us to accommodate 2 well-behaved children age 14 or older or 2 additional adult guests. Please note: the cottage is sold first as a dual-occupancy accommodation using the queen bed downstairs. Upstairs is locked off unless booked for the upstairs beds.
- Sorry, we cannot accept pets. We suggest you contact Mystic Pet Resort in Luray for boarding.
- Outside the Inn and on the porch only. There is no smoking permitted inside B&B or the cottage. Smoking inside the Inn or Cottage will result in a $250 charge for smoke cleaning.
- Guns: Guns are not permitted on the property.
* Weekend rates apply to all 3 days of Federal holiday weekends.
- The first night’s room charge is taken as a deposit upon completion of the booking. The remainder of the charges including taxes will be settled at checkout.
- Payment -
- Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA.
Cash and personal checks also accepted. If you prefer to make your deposit with a personal check, you may do so by calling us and we will hold the room for three business days while we wait for the check to arrive. If it does not arrive in three business days the hold will be removed.
Cancelations and changes - Please read carefully:
- A $10 service charge per room will be applied to all changes and cancelations.
- Due to limited availability which requires us to turn guests away once a room is blocked out, cancelations received less than 7 days from arrival and early departures will be charged for the entire stay unless we can rebook; no exceptions. If a rebooking happens, you will be issued a gift certificate in the charged amount.
- Holidays and Fall Foliage Season (October 1 to November 7) cancelations received less than 14 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price unless we can rebook.
- We will not attempt to rebook your room should you cancel your reservation on the day of your arrival (forfeiture of entire stay).
- During the winter months, should we incur inclement weather that makes the roads unsafe, you may either reschedule or cancel your reservation without penalty.
- All cancelations must be received by phone at 540-843-0980.
- “No shows”, that is not notifying us at all, will be charged the entire amount of the reservation.
- The above policies also apply to those using gift certificates.