South Court Inn Bed & Breakfast in Luray, Virginia near Luray Caverns and Skyline Drive
- Looking for an elegant destination and an anniversary present to remember?
- Need a private getaway for your special time together?
- Desiring more space than the usual B&B bedroom?
- Have up to 2 kids 12 or older and want to get away with them?
- We can accomodate up to 4 persons in the cottage, however the quoted price is for double occupancy in one bed. Each additional guest is $25 per night or if the bed downstairs is used.
Choose The Cottage at South Court and leave the rest to us!
The South Court Cottage may also be booked as a Private Cottage Rental.
A South Court Cottage B&B Stay includes the cottage with private patio, towels, robes to use during your stay, breakfast daily between 7:30 and 9:30 AM (in October all seatings are at 8:30) in the dining room of the main house, all cottage amenities and housekeeping.
A 2 night minimum required on weekdays (Sunday-Thursday), 3 night minimum weekends (Friday-Saturday) and during the entire month of October.
Rates for a B&B Stay (double occupancy, up to two additional guests for $25 each per night or if the downstairs bed is used):
Sunday through Thursday: $185 per night
Friday and Saturday: $200 per night
Note: There is no smoking permitted inside the cottage. Please don't smoke. Smoking will incur a $250 fee for smoke cleaning!
The Cottage features:
- Living room w/32" flat screen HDTV, VCR and DVD player with cable TV
- Daybed that converts to 2 single beds
- Dining table with chairs
- Private, ceramic-tiled bathroom with shower, handicapped friendly
- Queen bedroom upstairs
- upstairs cable 19" HDTV and DVD player
- 2nd story walk-out deck
- Wet-bar area with 60" whirlpool tub!
- Refrigerator, blender, microwave, coffee maker, electric water kettle
- Patio with pergola joining the large common lawn area
- Iron and ironing board
- Reserved parking space in front of the cottage
- 785 square feet not including the bathroom